Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Floral Dress - Simplicity 4298

Finished my new floral dress!  Same pattern as the little roses dress, Simplicity 4298 version #5.  I think this fabric worked great for this dress.

While I am happy with the finished project I was intimidated with the belt instructions.  Both dresses I've made look much better with a belt but I just made do with one I already had. After playing around online I found someone else who had the same problem with this pattern.  I found her blog post through Vintage Pattern Wiki.  She illustrated how she created the perfect matching belt for her dresses (both of which are so cute!).  Thank you for posting Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment