Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sanibel Island, Florida


My friend had a BEAUTIFUL wedding on Sanibel Island at the Casa Ybel resort at the end of April.  The weather was perfect the day of her wedding and so was the view from her room.  The picture above is off of her balcony.  She go married right out on the beach. Its hard to see from the picture but the beach is right out there behind me.

This picture is what I wore to the rehearsal. She gave all the girls in the wedding party matching flip flops with silver starfish. The dress is from H&M and I'm wearing it with vintage pearls and a floral headband from Charming Charlie's. 

It was hard coming back to cold Chicago but its been getting warmer since I've returned. Below is a picture of a bird of paradise (my mom's favorite flower).  On the last day we also saw an alligator! He was just hanging out in in a pond by the resort.  

Now that I'm back its time to work on more knitting and sewing projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment