Monday, June 22, 2009

Goals


My Goal for this experiment will be to go for 6 months while making my own clothes. The only exceptions will be underwear, jeans, work-out clothes and shoes. I've been thinking that I will also allow myself to buy clothes that are also hand made. I know I will be visiting esty.com a lot for both patterns and hand made clothes.

My favorite shop has to be Zombie Kitten Originals. She makes all her own skirts. I own 2 and they are super hot! Check it out... http://www.zombiekitteno.etsy.com/.

Even though I am allowing myself this exception I think I will still be motivated to make most of my own. Buying something hand made on Etsy or at a craft fair is going to be a lot more expensive.

I already have 2 vintage patterns to work on after by UFOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment