Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Starting and Stopping Part...er Problem 2

I started this top years ago and now have run out of yarn!!



The pattern is Cupcake from Stitch N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. I know I started this in 2007 because I brought it on the plane to Japan with me.  Its a little tight; I must have grown wider since then. :p  I also know I made it a little shorter on accident. Otherwise this will a great summer top if I can find the yarn.  Its purple Lion Brand cotton.  I've been to a few Joanns where I initally bought the yarn.  I've found other brands with purple but they're not the exact purple.  I'm going to keep searching and try even looking online on ebay and such.  Do you know anyone who has purple Lion Brand cotton yarn?  Help a knitter out!

No comments:

Post a Comment