Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Most Important Part of an Outfit

A friend of mine was talking about her grandmother's advice when she said your underwear can make an outfit. At first it sounds silly. What does it matter if you wear a thong or bikini or boxers? As much and I don't want to admit to thinking about underwear I though her grandmother had some good advise. After all, seeing a thong ride up over someones jeans is the complete opposite of classy.

I love the vintage and classic look of pencil skirts but modern low rise underwear just doesn't work when wearing one. Instead of buying granny panties I decided to look for a cute sexy alternative. What did I find? Some black lace, high wasted, garter belt panties in one. I found these on modcloth.com in black and nude. I bought one of each.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/intimates/elegant-underpinnings-contouring-panties-in-black

Check out their website for more cute underwear and shape wear to make your outfits the most they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment