Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finished!


I finished my vintage sweater girl pattern and love it! Its still drying at home right now or I would have worn it to work today. The picture below is a better pic in terms of showing the lace detail and true color. I hope that blocking will fix the sleeves from rolling up like they are in these pics.


I so want to order more yarn to start another vintage sweater pattern but know I should wait. Stitches Midwest 2009 is a little more than a week away and I can't wait! I already have plenty of patterns I want to use so this will mostly be a trip to look for yarn. I am looking for yarn for stockings and a hat from Romantic Hand Knits as well as yarn for some other vintage patterns. In the next few days I'll be planning what exactly I want to look for so I don't go buying to much unnecessary yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment